Company: Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Marketing Association
Job Level: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Address: #204-350 Barnard Street, Williams Lake, British Columbia V2G 4T9
Job Status: Co-op/Internship, Seasonal
Start Date: June 6th, 2022
End Date: July 22nd, 2022
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Marketing Association (CCCTMA) is seeking a Film Location Manager summer student to help grow the tourism industry in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast region of British Columbia. Are you passionate about travel and storytelling? Does getting ‘behind the scenes’ of the
regional and provincial film industry excite you? Are you interested in contributing to the development of our tourism industry and building a diversified economy? Would you like to work for a forward-thinking, innovative organization? We might have the position you’ve been looking for!
- Work with regional stakeholders to update a regional film location database with contac tinformation and imagery
- In-office duties, such as updating Creative BC’s “Reel Scout”, communicating with stakeholders
and Creative BC via phone and email, and writing internal update reports.
- Location scouting, coordination image shoots and archive work, where required.
- Complementary cross-departmental work in our marketing and travel trade departments also available
- This summer student position will operate with the CCCTMA team based in Williams Lake, BC
- Travel within our region will be required
- Current and returning students are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build quality relationships are essential in this position
- The right candidate for this position will be passionate about travel, film and tourism in rural setting.
- Salary/Wage: $16.00/hr
Job Application Process:
Please forward your resume to Amber Stratton:
Amber Stratton, Finance Manager
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Region
We thank all candidates for their application, we will respond directly to selected interviewees.
Who We Are:
A Regional Destination Management Organization representing Destination British Columbia, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism promotes the development of tourism, marketing the tourism products of the region with its industry partners, and promotes the regional film and motion picture industry. Cariboo Chilcotin Coast is officially the second region in North America to earn the internationally registered Biosphere Certified Destination from the Responsible Tourism Institute based in Spain. Through innovative approaches and leading–edge marketing initiatives, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast is responsible for ensuring the long–term growth and prosperity of the regions multimillion dollar tourism industry. Considered an industry leader, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism is adding to its team of talented and motivated employees. All applicants should be excellent communicators and high achievers who are dedicated to business excellence and customer service.