- Increase the economic and innovation potential of Indigenous media producers through hands-on experience with Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
- Encourage and support Indigenous entrepreneurial initiatives in VR/AR production.
- Engage with Indigenous communities and organizations to adapt VR/AR toward economic, educational, cultural, and health applications.
- Increase the visibility and integration of Indigenous perspectives, cultural practices, and values in the mainstream VR/AR, and Digital Media Industry.
- Promote and develop self-sustaining Indigenous media production centres.
(ASAP to 15 June 2023)
Hours to be Determined (Telecommuting Options Available)
Grade 7 ($33.15 to $44.20 per hour)
Preference will be given to qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry.