Big Bad Boo Studios & Oznoz.com are looking for a Production Coordinator for support of our animated TV series and content in our Vancouver Office.
Do you have a passion for children’s entertainment? Big Bad Boo and oznoz.com produce and distribute quality kids content worldwide. We produce games, educational digital media content and school curricula for children. Existing TV series include Mixed Nutz and 1001 Nights, which air in 120 countries, in 15 languages. The company also operates the subscription VOD platform Oznoz.com, which is the “Netflix for bilingual kids”.
We are looking for an energetic team player who can positively contribute to our environment. We are a small operation so the position is very hands on. You have an opportunity to learn a lot very quickly.
You will be responsible for basic daily operational tasks in our Vancouver Office. Work includes assisting the executive team ongoing production needs, filing documents, archiving scripts and production related assets, setting up meetings, and keeping track of production schedules. Additional tasks include administrative functions such as answering phones, booking travel, analyzing data, creating marketing and sales materials, writing editorial text, assisting with PR and social media, as needed. Job is paid and includes health insurance and benefits.
Current Big Bad Boo productions include animated shows: “Galapagos X”, “ABC with Kenny G”, “16 Hudson”and “Judge Jodhi”. Various development shows.
- Min 4 years experience in relevant field
- Must have MS office, Calendar, Mail, and general Mac knowledge
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under strict deadline
- Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
- Editing and Graphic design in Photoshop and Premiere Pro are a plus
- Experience with Final Draft is a plus
If interested please send link to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position starts asap and is a full-time, paid position. This position is in-person in our Yaletown studio.
Serious inquiries only.
Location: Vancouver, BC.