Lark Productions, a thriving Vancouver-based TV production company is looking for a Story Editor to join the post-production team on a new dating entertainment format. This is a midcareer or senior level position.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing footage to track and identify key story beats
- Assembling select footage into string outs that demonstrate a clear narrative
- Writing VO / Narration
- Collaborating with an editor to hone cuts, and to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Addressing internal and broadcaster notes.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in post-production
- Proficient in Avid Media Composer
- Strong storytelling instincts and writing skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Organized, with a high attention to detail
Applicants must send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday April 22, 2022. Reference “Story Editor” in the subject field. No phone calls please.
We welcome and encourage applications from equity-seeking and sovereignty-seeking groups.