As Virtual Production Producer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the client experience and the execution of internal virtual production teams’ client deliverables through all stages of the client relationship. This includes the management of project creative briefs, pitches, timelines and scheduling, on set client liaison, and overall project delivery. .
You’ll work closely with the executive team as we develop the market for virtual production services in Vancouver, by executing the business’ industry and client outreach strategy regarding the viability of our virtual production tools and capabilities.
As an early hire on a small team, emphasis will be placed on a constructive and inclusive communication style, a collaborative mindset, and a desire to contribute to an employee and client experience that focuses on learning, growth, and a supportive professional environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Work with the executive team to improve the client experience at all stages of the sales relationship
- Work with the executive team to design, develop, and deliver sales strategies and market outreach initiatives to showcase the Company’s studio and capabilities.
- Work with internal and external creative departments on the execution of the client’s vision and project goals.
- Ensure consistency in project scope, role definition, and performance expectations among internal project teams.
- Manage third-party vendors, including freelancers, consultants, and contractors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices.
- Partner closely with the creative, production, and technical teams to ensure the successful delivery of Client projects.
- Management of inter-departmental communications on a project level, as well as day-to-day management of project timelines and deliverables.
- Leverage network connections and industry contacts to generate sales and business development leads.
- Stay up to date with industry advancements, developing markets and service offerings.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Film, Television and/or Commercial Producer, Production Manager, or Production Coordinator with strong understanding of project bidding, film budgeting, film scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Strong connections & relationships with film and commercial production producers, vendors and agencies in Vancouver.
- On-set experience with, and general understanding of, Virtual Production tools, technologies and benefits, processes and workflows including real-time rendering, LED volumes, camera tracking, et al is a significant asset.
- Excellent project management, resource allocation, and vendor sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Experience using common project management tools and software (ShotGrid, Movie Magic, CRM/PM systems, MS Office, etc.).