In partnership with WarnerMedia Access, the Rooster Teeth Digital Creators Program provides underrepresented digital talent a platform to break through to new audiences while also providing them with the tools and opportunities to succeed as digital creators. Eight aspiring creators will receive paid mentorship and training from Rooster Teeth over a three month period this fall, including a one month residency in Austin (with housing and stipend provided). This immersive program goes beyond independent content creation to give participants valuable experience working as part of a team on professional video sets, sponsored productions and more. At the end of the three months, the creators will have a chance to meet with industry executives from across all of WarnerMedia’s brands – and will be eligible for a 1-year Rooster Teeth talent contract.
The program will focus on:
• Branded Content: Partnerships and Creative Development
• Scripted Content: Comedy Writing Workshop & Improv Training
• Podcast Development & Production
• Hosting 101 & Media Training
• Participants shadow on-set for Rooster Teeth Productions
• Participants receive opportunities to appear as guests/on-camera talent in Rooster Teeth and other participating WarnerMedia Productions
• Participants choose a track to develop & create content with mentorship from Rooster Teeth and other WarnerMedia creative teams.
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community-built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series, including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world-class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services, and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 1.2 million unique monthly visitors across its apps, and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003 and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com | @roosterteeth
- 2-Months Virtual sessions, Mentorship, and Skills development
- 1-Month on-location mentorship & technical training with Rooster Teeth in Austin, TX