Ukrainian job seekers
Are you looking for a job in Canada? Many Canadian businesses have posted jobs for Ukraine on Job Bank, the Government of Canada’s free-to-use online job board.
To improve your search results, follow these steps:
- Click on “Advanced” next to the search bar.
- In the search fields, type in a job title or the name of an employer.
- Enter the location where you want to work in Canada. You can enter a postal code or the name of a province, a territory or a city.
- Select the filters that interest you to narrow down your search results.
- Click on “View results” at the top of the page.
You can also search through all the jobs advertised across Canada on Job Bank by removing the “Jobs for Ukraine” filter. To get notified by email when new jobs matching your criteria are advertised, click on “Create alert” in the top right corner of the search results page. You will need to create an account.
If you need help to find work in Canada, you can contact Job Bank. Make sure to let us know that you are a Ukrainian national looking for a job in Canada.
Additional resources for Ukrainian job seekers:
- Open work permits for Ukrainians: Learn about the process Ukrainian nationals can follow to apply for an open work permit in Canada.
- Find a job in Canada as a newcomer: Access useful information and resources to help you settle in Canada.
- Career quizzes and tests: Find out what occupations may be a good fit for you in Canada based on your interests and skills.
- Resume Builder: Create a professional Canadian resume in just a few minutes.
You can also download our fact-sheet in the language of your choice to learn how to search and apply for jobs on Job Bank.
- How to use Job Bank (Downloadable PDF – English)
- Как пользоваться банком вакансий (Загружаемый PDF – украинский)
- How to use Job Bank (Downloadable PDF – Russian)
- How to use Job Bank (Downloadable PDF – Polish)
Provincial and territorial resources
Some provinces and territories are offering services for Ukrainian nationals arriving in Canada and the employers who want to recruit them.