Our campus in beautiful Kelowna, BC features two audio recording studios, dedicated animation labs, an art room, digital photography and digital filmmaking production studio, an interior design lab and much more. A bustling hub of creativity and learning, visitors will be greeted at our reception desk and immediately see a wide range of student work on the walls, a tight-knit group of staff and students and a feeling of youth and ingenuity.
- Classroom sizes range from 6 – 21 students.
- We speak both Mac and PC and so will you!
- Today’s employers are not just looking for exceptional technical skills, but well-rounded team members and contributors. Our Professional Development Program means you’ll be both.
- Personalized service from inquiry to graduation.
- Full designation through EQA and PTIB
Centre for Arts and Technology’s Kelowna campus opened its doors over a decade ago and is located in the Landmark Centre – a campus-style business centre and technology hub that serves the greater Okanagan Valley and beyond.
Centre for Arts and Technology is not your typical community college or university. The foundation was built over 30 years ago by leaders in both media training and educational excellence. The journey has been long with many different paths being bridged together – the end result is one of Canada’s leading colleges in digital arts and technical training.
Today, we are recognized as one of the few schools that continually graduate successful students in the areas of filmmaking, animation, audio engineering, digital music production, interior design, photography, graphic & web design, and network administration, and network security.